Friday, October 3, 2014

A Time of Hurt in My Life


together
am i here
moving my fingers
or is she moving my fingers
making me move my fingers
her fingers
her in the mirror
am i staring at her
or is she staring at me
staring at each other
can i make her go away
away with me
into the mirror so we can look out together


mindful
pooring souls
the minds trickling fluid
a cloud of disarray
protruding egos into the abyss
the pressure of thorns
 snagging onto my hairs
sucking up my spine
into the abyss…
through the disarray…
stabbing my mind
trickling fluid
my soul
pouring my blood



demon beetles
the demons in my blood
crawl up my skin
they nestle into my elbows
turning, squirming, and biting
i tried pinching them
and they crunched like beetles
the crackling stings my ears
i taste beetle juice in my teeth
their legs sinking below my tongue
beetles crunching
in my elbows.


paul
paul the big man with a little soul
the hurt in his heart seeps out
seeps into his oily hair
his only hair
the fragile hair that rests over his forehead
pointing down at his sad soul
but in his eyes you can find happiness somewhere
somewhere when the oil is all gone.

ashes
the hurt souls
that simmered in coals
eyes filled with ash
grey matter clogs their vision
they smell the life beyond their eyes
they know its out there
out the somewhere


happiness
they say happiness is the cure
the mind will find the happiness
what if your mind never found happiness
you cannot see it
smell it.
taste it.
but here i am writing about happiness
so happiness must be here
somewhere.

mourning
morning,
beautiful skies above
must you be so far from my touch
the mourning is already this tough
i see your heart lifting from the hills
and some days
it just kills.

shame
my feet are cold on the cement floors
and they never stop facing the exit doors
why cant they be in the sands and dirts
all because im stuck in this punishimg shirt?
a shirt full of pain and shame
no one even knows my name


No comments:

Post a Comment